BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Current global lithium production is about 0.5mtpa, current...

1. 4,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2724
    Current global lithium production is about 0.5mtpa, current estimated lithium production in 2030 is about 5.0mtpa. You are talking thimbles when we need to be talking buckets.

Who is talking $100k for an ev? You can if you want but you already also have a range of lower priced options, and typically, Australia is already behind what is happening in the US and Europe. Don't take my word for it, just google it up.

Global Lithium has standing in its corner the largest lithium company in the world. I think you will find it has access to as much funding as it needs to get the job done.

As an aside, I've just listened to Breaker's presentation in Sydney earlier this week and I thought Uncle Tom's showing was a marked improvement on the one he did earlier this year. I still didn't get too much urgency in action for getting into production and I still don't think he addressed that the chances of building a new mill in this current post-Bardoc environment is hugely diminished to the chances a couple of years ago. But I do think he was far better focused this time. Also interesting that he said that the company is free carrying the Lake Roe project based on its interests in the Manna project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.