BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

it was not an open question :-) but anyway appreciated your...

1. 2,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    it was not an open question but anyway appreciated your sharing.

I do like the battery narrative and I was an early mover in LTR (9c) but I missed the esponential viral last leg when it become a meme stock, it would have been a life changing moment as I was in CGT discount zone, lesson learned. I started at looking for early lithium explorer and this is how I started BRB.
    We are all looking including Tom at the gold asset as free Carried underpinned by the lithium non core asset. It should be the other way around in fact the gold we have is of indicated category (open pit) and Lake Rebecca was gobbled up from RMS at 160M. Manna has an inferred resource of 10Mt Spod with only 4000mt of Drilling and at least two other ASX explorer finding rock chips with Li. We are now starting to watch a 20k mt RC drilling campaign from the couch with a bag of chips. If Manna turns to be big and GL1 becomes a monster market cap BRB will benefit immensely because of its small market cap IMHO however if Manna campaign no good BRB downside is mitigated by the gold asset. Out of topic I also like the SA graphite but MC it is huge for me to have a big position as the downside risk is big. Just IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.