BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hello Token83 I gave your post an upvote because that is my...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1422
    Hello Token83 I gave your post an upvote because that is my belief. I have spoken to Tom many times and he seems to be aware of HotCopper at least at arms length. That means he looks at times as he is a shareholder too. I have found him to be a genuine bloke while at the same time there are the realities of his job. He is a BRB man first and highly responsible to the long term perspective that has now shifted as shown by the recent presentations.

The UG studies will start modest IMO. This is due to the constraint of drilling which is slow with a DD. Once a pit is mined in the north they will go UG, potentially in both directions; south down into the Tura lode and north down along strike on the dipping lodes. Once underground they will create platforms for UG drilling to develop the plans. My point is that this will grow and grow and grow over time. That is the nature of the deposit type and the realities of mine economics. This will come into view later in the year IMO. This is just one (1) upside driver to come this year.

We should be looking at (2) the Li potential outside the GL1 area. There is a massive cross fault (west to east) down in that area that may be the original source?? The Claypan fault down there is a massive dilation jog - huge bend in the fault as it follows south east. Perhaps other areas are prospective? The Li story is not dead with GL1 while the GL1 deal is providing capital. This is rare for an explorer transitioning to development.

Ularring (3) seems to be a point of muted excitement to the company. Tom has mentioned that he expects discovery based on historic drilling and no doubt from looking at other initial studies. That is coming along according to presentations.

I hope that drill teams and rigs can become available in H2 2022 for the syenite to be peppered in search of a fresh discovery. I hope they at least plan out the mill site for future expansion. I solidly believe the potential is there to at least save a bit of space in the design for an expansion of the circuits or inclusion of floation or whatever is necessary depending on what is also discovered in the coming few years as they get into production. I hope production can commence next year.

Just pondering here this morning for a break in my work.
    GLTAH CW

P. S. you might want to check out my post (and others) over in the commodities area under "gold". I shares some research over there over the weekend. Not all but enough for readers to get the gist of current dynamics that all gold investors should be across.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.