TMZ 0.00% 0.5¢ thomson resources limited

Lets put it this way EMHURLEYMost people blindly followed the...

1. 702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Lets put it this way EMHURLEY
    Most people blindly followed the powers that be mandates to Covid

Even thou the CDC never isolated the Covid Virus and still have not
    The PCR test was only ever invented to pick up SARS2 and Influenza A & B - That from the inventor of the PCR test !!
    So where did they come up with Covid results to begin with ? Notice nobody caught the flu for 18mths lol
    Ring a pathology lab direct and they will tell you the above !!
    Not only that they increased the cycle rate from 15 cycles to 45 which now just picks up dead cold or flu cells in the blood ???
    Where did all the test kits come from for all the Covid Variants when then never even developed one for COVID full stop ????
    How many Politian's have ties to overseas manufacturers of face masks (lots)
    A virus is 1 micron - Face masks are a MINIUM of 4 micron ????? WHAT you mean a face mask does nothing GEEZE
    Who would have guessed that - By the sales NOT MANY lol Breath thru a face mask onto a piece of glass - your have your answer ???? WHAT
    NOW lets get into the kickbacks that polies are getting off the vaccines ???
    $64 million from Pfizer alone to the state premiers and Federal Ministers and that's just Pfizer Leave alone Maderna J&J etc etc
    I believe they have something like 100 million kill shots ( sorry I mean Booster shots) on Order ????

Now the only people catching Covid
    The only people getting admitted to hospitals with Covid
    And the people dying from Covid or Covid related issues ie Myocarditis etc

ARE THE VACCINATED

And Why - because they never did there research ????
    Listening to the Gov and their controlled MSM is not research
    There is a reason they call many people sheep

I am not one of them wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.