ORP 8.16% 4.5¢ orpheus uranium limited

Letter from CEO in my inbox today... Obviously ASX not allowing...

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Letter from CEO in my inbox today... Obviously ASX not allowing such promotional announcements to come out....

Letter From The CEO

Dear Shareholders,

I am thrilled to address you as the new CEO of Orpheus Uranium and express my gratitude for the warm welcome extended to me. It's a privilege to have the opportunity to lead this company, especially in its renewed focus on uranium exploration within Australia.

In the short time since joining Orpheus, I have been involved in engaging conversations which have provided insights from board, management, staff, stakeholders and investors. With my background spanning over a decade in Australia's uranium production sector, including work at Beverly, Four Mile and Honeymoon, I am excited about the remarkable potential presented by our newly granted uranium projects.

The strength of our board's technical expertise and industry connections, coupled with the exceptional quality of our tenure, gives Orpheus a unique position of strength in the uranium exploration landscape. The commitment to excellence and the vision of exploring untapped territories close to known deposits motivates me greatly.

We acknowledge the extended timeframe for securing final drilling regulatory approvals, which has exceeded initial expectations. Despite the delay, the Company has maximised this time effectively by engaging with our stakeholders, understanding our projects better, and enhancing our drilling programs. Drawing on my expertise and technical acumen, internal collaboration has been strengthened to refine targets and work plans for enhanced efficiency.

We do expect to receive these regulatory approvals from the South Australian Government in the current quarter, which will allow us to proceed with our maiden drilling campaign at the Erudina prospect within Orpheus' Frome Project, located approximately 12km west of Boss Energy's Gould’s Dam uranium deposit.

I believe that with our team's collective knowledge and the exceptional tenure we possess, Orpheus is poised for success in the exciting uranium market. I look forward to working with the team and all stakeholders to explore new horizons and create value for our shareholders.

Thank you for your ongoing support, and I look forward to sharing this journey with all of you.

Clinton Dubieniecki

CEO

Orpheus Uranium Ltd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $8.542M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $21.32K 470.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72749 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.