AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Yes, I agree, it would seem to be a good buying opportunity with...

1. 3,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Yes, I agree, it would seem to be a good buying opportunity with the SP at .092 - the lowest it has been since the May 10th presentation; and with the maiden mineral resource estimate due next month (June quarter); plus Morningstar giving AGS a « fair value » of .11. ..

Imo AGS has always been a long game. .. Still, the company’s statement that it has a « proven track record in delivering shareholder value » ...( $58.4m returned to shareholders in 2015/16 following the sale of Beverley 4 Mile), augurs well for the future if we, in the MD’s own words, manage « to crack a big one ». ... (I have taken a top up punt on that not unreasonable expectation too).

With Abbotsleigh holding c30% of the <106m shares and options on issue one trusts that the chairman and shareholders hopes are aligned. .. It would be good for the directors to have a win with AGS (I see that they are focussed on ALK right now but, of course, as with all exploration companies, there have been SH disappointments in the pass (eg ORS for me) ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.