VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

After seeing 4 corners, where VMS was highlighted, Tasmania and...

1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    After seeing 4 corners, where VMS was highlighted, Tasmania and Australia overall has an abundance of critical metals and minerals, which need to be mined responsibly to support renewable energy expansion.
    On the other hand, there is a band of Anti Venture followers of Guru Bob who entirely lack critical Thinking;."elementals " which are trying to stall critical metal recovery industries in Tasmania...without due consideration.

G Bob says that Venture is only interested in making money, by planning to mine tin and tungsten, in an area which does have some tree growths...ON TOP OF THE GROUND, (renewable plants). He must therefore assume that ALL mining companies in Australia are ONLY determined to make money...with NO other interest in helping to supply the required critical metals, from UNDER THE GROUND, for a cleaner and greener world, in an ESG management context, which many mining companies now aspire towards. Venture has outlined it's environmentally responsible aspirations, yet to be fully granted by sensible Tas authorities who are well versed and practised in modern environmental standards.
    If Venture is prevented from progressing their environmentally friendly underground mine.....then something is CRITICALLY wrong!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.0K 6.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7999876 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1680469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.