OBM 0.00% 31.0¢ ora banda mining ltd

Ora Banda Mining Limited’s Managing Director, Luke Creagh,...

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57

Ora Banda Mining Limited’s Managing Director, Luke Creagh, said:
    “The Riverina Underground mine will soon fulfil the role of the primary producing asset at
    Davyhurst, taking over from the Siberia open pits. The mine is now well advanced with stoping
    coming online and impressive grades coming back from the infill drilling and face sampling.
    We are pleased with the rate of progress and look forward to ramping this up to commercial
    production expected in the June quarter and seeing the full potential benefit of the stoping
    tonnes and Ora Banda Mining Limited’s Managing Director, Luke Creagh, said:
    “The Riverina Underground mine will soon fulfil the role of the primary producing asset at
    Davyhurst, taking over from the Siberia open pits. The mine is now well advanced with stoping
    coming online and impressive grades coming back from the infill drilling and face sampling.
    We are pleased with the rate of progress and look forward to ramping this up to commercial
    production expected in the June quarter and seeing the full potential benefit of the stoping
    tonnes and grade reaching the processing plant.

I cannot wait for a number on the "grade reaching the processing plant" in June Qtr report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $575.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 31.0¢ $315.9K 1.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 112158 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 56000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
31.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 31.0¢ 209707
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.