RLC 0.00% 0.4¢ reedy lagoon corporation limited

Whichever online enterprise you trade with would surely have a...

1. 1,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Whichever online enterprise you trade with would surely have a Tab on any of their stocks' webpages that takes you to Charts - from which you can design your own all based on past periods of time. I use Commsec - which provides such Tab - which when you right click on it provides a default chart - seemingly of their choice by pattern & period LT/ ST ( I use
    "6-month / Daily / Candlesticks in the main, but often use charts with much shorter time frames such as 1 day 3minute/5minute, if I want to trade only on a short term basis - 1-7 days to 1-2 months hence.
    To understand all the pattern trends & terminology, that the really hotshot & mostly HELPFUL posters use on the Day Trading Thread - ALL DAY! - to name a few I follow religiously are @sintrate@traderforever @HungHing & @Patterns.
    IMO you could start to educate yourself a lot by Googling :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rwVV_8uUxc

Good luck with your learning all about charts. But allow plenty of time - it doesn't take just 15 minutes, as the video implies. Your own Interpretations - for the trading philosophy you're undertaking - usually lead to success after, IMO, paper trading 1st, for quite some time, before committing your hard-earned cash. But even after that you'll still wonder why you had an unexpected loss trade. That's the market my friend, and remember you're trading against the bigboys - who are not always dealing the cards just in your favour. Guata.

(BTW - I'm not Guatemalan - just an 'ole Ozzie country boy from Vic, and since 2009 the regional Northern Rivers region of NSW. Can't you tell by the hat? sneaky.png)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.478M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2200333 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 571380 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.