RLC 0.00% 0.3¢ reedy lagoon corporation limited

Ann: RLC rights issue of options, page-32

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    The question to take the offer or not lies IMO in our trust in management. Would they waste money on corporate expenses or use to deliver goods in near future.

There is no exploration company that would avoid CR in early stages and I rather see oppies in hands of shareholders than sophs.

We are now trading at around half the price what will equal our risk, but why invest in company if anyone think that we will stay at current or near prices.

They put very clear in announcement. We get money now or are risking waiting few months for drilling to continue.

As I mentioned before, ASN prior to drilling was doing CR at almost 1 cent and anyone who trusted management finished with at least 20 bags + extra on oppies.

Would there be any reason RLC won't get there should at least 2 areas deliver good results?

In my case it will be only 3K to get oppies so not a fortune to spend on company and management I believe is there not to collect weekly pay but get things done.

Sure, oppies will be available on market but who will pay $0.02 and sell soon for less and with very tight register I doubt many will be available for cheap buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.858M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6029238 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 678158 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.