PSL 9.09% 2.0¢ paterson resources ltd

Ann: RM Research Report - Retraction of Statements, page-33

1. 3,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    An excerpt from my further correspondence with the board.

Board of Hardey Resources

As native title approval was cleared on – Outcome date 21/01/16, for Exploration lease E 45/4524, and Prospecting licences P45/2905 to 45/2509. When will the company apply for the POW, and environmental clearing approval?

I have been in contact with the DMP, environmental branch, in WA, and they cannot seem to find a record of the clearance application for this lease.
    Perhaps it is because the lease’s “E 45/4524 & P 45/2905-2909” has only been in the company name since the 7/06/18?-
    https://emits.dmp.wa.gov.au/emits/enquiry/home2.xhtml

It is obviously an oversight in the environmental department’s administration, as “Hardey Resources or the company” has already indicated in a recent “Exploration Activities” report, dated the 17th May 2018, and the Quarterly Activities Report released on the 24/04/18, that discussions are progressing for heritage surveys to be complete in June/July of 2018.

As an existing shareholder, I must ask the following questions. I must also note that my previous correspondence to the board (attached),has gone unanswered.

Has the Company applied for the Heritage and Clearance permits for the Grace Project?
    If the application’s for the “Grace Project” have been made; what was the date of the application and what is the estimated time for approval?

Has the company entered into discussion concerning drilling contracts?

Has the Company applied for the Heritage and Clearance permits for the Burruga Project?

If the application’s for the “Burraga Project” have been made; what was the date of the application and what is the estimated time for approval?

Has the company entered into discussion concerning drilling contracts?

Does the company believe that it is operating within the guidelines of continuous disclosure to the marketplace?

I am sure that the board will clarify in full, in the upcoming quarterly report.

Excerpt from Page 5 of the half yearly report 16/3/18

Grace Gold Project
    Hardey now has 100% ownership over a consolidated 1,651km² land package in the southern region of the Telfer District (refer to Figure 1 and Table 1). The Company’s focus is to systematically explore the Telfer District projects which include the advanced Grace asset and the considerable regional Greenfields tenement applications covering 1,594km².

What exactly is the company focus? Is it the Grace, Burraga, or Vanadium projects?

Excerpt from page 1 of the Quarterly Report 24/04/18
    Grace Gold Project, WA

Discussions are progressing for heritage surveys to be completed in June/July this year, which will enable site access and permit drilling in the September quarter. Drilling will focus on identifying extensions to the existing resource of 1.59Mt at 1.35g/t Au for 69,000oz of contained gold (see ASX release 19 February 2018).

Excerpt from page 1 of the Exploration Activity Report -17/05/18
    Grace Gold Project, WA
    Discussions are progressing for heritage surveys to be completed in June/July this year, which will enable site access and permit drilling in the September quarter. Drilling will focus on identifying extensions to the existing resource of 1.59Mt at 1.35g/t Au for 69,000oz of contained gold (see ASX release 19 February 2018).

Additional.

Please update your website, as clicking on the “Grace Project”, only brings up “Nelly Vanadium Mine”
    Another sad and lazy effort, concerning attention to detail.
    http://www.hardeyresources.com.au/projects/grace-project
    Last edited by goldscraper: 05/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $9.120M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $5.2K 270K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 573026 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 593207 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.