PSL 21.4% 1.7¢ paterson resources ltd

Ann: RM Research Report - Retraction of Statements, page-42

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Don't despair yet folks. They're going to have to get a move along though. This thing either flies or indeed flops. If anyone has a coin handy that might help. However on closer inspection of the numbers , I would say the probabilities are slightly skewed in our favor. Notwithstanding the dilution effect of the TWO acquisition's - one might have even used the term ' Backdoor Listing '. But I am more of the opinion that should it play out another way, it may even be construed as a ' Reverse Takeover ' by the acquiring parties. Only time will tell as to whether I'm correct and this eventuates. If it does , we should definitely see some further activity and posturing around the Share Register by way of substantial holding notices and the like.

My supporting analysis around this view goes something like this:-

As per the cleansing statement and 3B which followed the issuance of the vendor shares and options we basically have effective control of HDY residing with Nelly Vanadium Pty Ltd ( 27.84 % ) , with ( 20.76% ) being held by Vanadium Mining Pty Ltd. This of course is only based on the ordinary shares. If the options are taken into account , then on a fully diluted basis the percentages would be a respective approximate (31.05% Nelly ) and ( 23.16% Vanadium ). Of course folks we must keep in mind that under the fully diluted scenario , HDY would be the eventual recipient of some $42,007,686 in proceeds from the conversion of our outstanding options.

1. 1,287,500,000 ( 48.59 % ) - Ordinary Shares ( combined Nelly & Vanadium )

2. 1,287,500,000 ( 61.29 % ) - Issued Options ( Combined Nelly & Vanadium )

2,649,315,830 Fully paid ordinary shares - includes vendor shares issued

2,100,384,346 Listed Options ($0.02; 30 April 2020) (HDYOC) - includes vendor options issued

For those who are still worried about the capital hungry nature of our projects. Stop ....pause for a minute and take a deep breath before considering that we still have plenty of wriggle room left on the CR side of things to get the required job done IMO - as per our current capacity calculations. Even at .05 cents this would be more than enough to advance these endeavors and at the same time still have something left in the tank.....

7.1: 393,286,125n

7.1A: 264,574,083

Total: 657,860,208

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.