A3D 4.12% 9.3¢ aurora labs limited

Ann: RMP Speed Increased to 20 times Market Speed, page-27

1. 7,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Yes agreed but you have missed a key point of value for users of the printers.

The time value!

For example I was talking to a guy in the pub on Friday who used to run a medium sized oil refinery. He told me of a case where a small high pressure pipe ruptured and the only place that still made that type of pipe was in Sweden. Delivery time was quoted as 4 months including getting the new piece of pipe certified for high pressure work.

Net result the refinery had to close for 4 months at great expense for everyone.

If an A3D printer had been in place working to DnV classification approved designs then that new part could have been created and installed in days, saving months of expensive shutdown.

So when A3D talks about their printers being cost competitive compared to traditional metal manufacturing that is all very good and easy to understand. However the far bigger benefit to users of A3D printers will be in massively reduced downtime as spare parts can be created and installed in days instead of weeks or even months.

Ask yourself this, how much is an A3D RMP and then compare that purchase cost to the cost of closing down a refinery for 4 months.

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.004(4.12%)
Mkt cap ! $33.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.1¢ $180.2K 1.916M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 199029 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 64828 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.