EXU 0.00% 17.0¢ explaurum limited

Much to my obvious disappointment, it seems that RMS have played...

1. 55,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Much to my obvious disappointment, it seems that RMS have played the game well enough to steal the EXU project.

The capitulation by major shareholders seems to have hammered the final nail into the coffin of EXU as a stand alone project!

Had EXU been left alone, there is no doubt in my mind that we would have seen the sp eventually up around the current levels of RMS. I believe it would have been easier to get EXU to 30-50c+, rather than RMS showing anywhere near such multiples !

Nevertheless, it now appears all over and we look likely to be stuck with RMS which will have certain timing advantages, but far greater AISC's over their entire mining operations.

We have to hope that RMS as a company can best utilise the potential that Tampia etc has. It's just a crying shame that the full potential most certainly has been lost.

Obviously, I will be interested in the way forward not just with Tampia, but also Mace; A8 and other deposits yet to be identified and exploited. Fingers crossed.

I have been involved in this for many years and it's a disappointing end. However, being somewhat of an optimist, one door closes and hopefully another has opened for future growth and prosperity, albeit, less so that I believe could have been achieved!

I will hold RMS in the hope for a bight(but not brilliant) future.
    GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.