SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

pureau...........thanks a very interesting look at how RMS came...

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    pureau...........thanks a very interesting look at how RMS came to be so big quickly.

They have proven in past T/O that they will become a Hostile TO if necessary and they are very predatory in nature. Not the sort of Directors I wish to invest with.
    I am sure there will be an attempt at a hostile takeover by RMS before all this is sorted out which should see our "first" Offer being raised.

The Drill results from new drilling in the GAP area due before end of Offer period and I know some big players have their fingers crossed these will be very good results to raise the stakes with the T/O. Might even cause an offer from another bidder to appear.

Market knows that we are getting paid only for JORC resource and nothing for the other ground which surveys have shown has mineralisation along strike plus Magenta etc thrown in for free. All spec side of project is being eliminated from any deal. so much for all the up ramping etc from the Directors about the surveys and Spec side of SPX.
    We paid for it all and RMS get those results for free.
    Bad deal. But don't give up yet. Early days.

Yak52

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $64.31K 9.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 8573128 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3815894 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.