SPR 2.34% $1.05 spartan resources limited

Ann: RMS: Ramelius makes strategic investment in Spartan Resourc., page-104

1. 11,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6319
    Yep all good Deb, hence why I did not include them in my adhoc list of major shareholders.
    Could be quite a few major holders sitting just below the 5% threshold (why else is RMS moving so fast on SPR, when compared to other moves where there was not rival bidder... BRB for example). Though as I have previously (probably harping on at this point) mentioned, RMS huge cash flow generation window is small and as others have touched on, now is a great time for RMS to provide some incredible figures to the market, before closing down Edna May or having to ramp up their non-sustaining capex (I think it has been a very savvy move by them to be providing the market with a shrinking non-sustaining capex figures, even though everyone can tell it will have to ramp up again if Mt Magnet is going to produce more than 100k p.a).

@Peppie cheers so much for the table and broker comments. Plus, I wholeheartedly agree with you about who needs who...
    As for the broker modelling on costs at a restarted Dalgaranga, wow..... sub $1000 AUD (for the high end of production) sounds almost too good, that would be sector leading for a pure gold play.

Cheers for that @SugeKnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
-0.025(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.156B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.08 $1.02 $5.119M 4.889M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1997 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 1089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.