ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 34,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1921
    My understanding is most resources end up being closed off , and so infill drilling occurs which increases the confidence of the resource normally from inferred to indicated but sometimes to measured (a reserve status) but this has not got closed off it is still open at depth with NN and the other lodes so rather than infill drilling they are still doing step out drilling (and hitting targets) .

Has any of this got to reserve status like you infer ? I have not checked that , if it has it may be more from being coincidentally close to the surface where the closer radius of the fan drilling means intercepts are closer than at depth rather than from long term reserve planning .

By not concentrating on infill drilling there is less ability to increase confidence in what they already have instead they are looking for blue sky with the step out drilling .
    Its hard for me ( and likely others on here) to work out the size of the potential increase in resource size from NN deeps , WW 4P SF but surely it has to be increasing even if they are not updating the resource .

Maybe SL does not want to put his signature on an increased inferred resource with such wide distances between the intercepts until he has more confidence , "

I am guessing unlike us, RMS et al have the ability to use geo software with some probability monti carlo type software to estimate a resource , and given they and their ilk are the potential suitors I am not overly concerned about no new published resource .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.