SPR 0.00% $1.29 spartan resources limited

Peppie thanks- you're very kind. I haven't sold a single share...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 749
    Peppie thanks- you're very kind.

I haven't sold a single share yet. I have a sizeable holding and have no intention of doing so unless they're fairly valued in recognition of their full potential. I just hope we get enough time to at least find what that potential is and better still achieve it thru' production or at the very least have it recognised in an equitable offer for the eye watering cashflows that Dalgaranga will achieve long term. I don't want to share it with the good people at RMS though despite the obvious synergies a tie-up would deliver......hoping to keep it within the fam here The lions share of those synergies are skewed to RMS, not SPR.

This is a rare and valuable asset most of us have had the good fortune to be a part of from much lower prices. If given sufficient time the cashflows directed as very generous cash returns to shareholders will be gold industry leading in Australia (where else do you have a rapidly growing deposit of the grade we sport combined with a bottom decile cost processing mill for a double whammy wealth effect?) or alternatively reinvested in SPR becoming a regional aggregator in its own right (there's ample regional deposits where the market still values their current resource ounces between $20-$50 and they are actively growing with funded exploration) led by Simon in time if it so chose. Those cashflows potentially give incredible & again rare optionality. Apologies if this all sounds overly gushing but I believe it's realistic and the truth.

SPR is our collective goose that's primed to lay Golden Eggs.....lots of them for many years....those you don't give away

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.