SPR 2.82% $1.28 spartan resources limited

Cheers for that Calm. The MoM team bring up a very interesting...

1. 11,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6624
    Cheers for that Calm. The MoM team bring up a very interesting theory regrading the Musgrave ore and RMS Checkers Mill requiring the Gold room, Gravity Circuit and Electrowinning circuit needing to be upgraded to basically have extra capacity to handle the high grade open pit ore from Cue combined with Penny concurrently. Instead, RMS could simply truck all of the Cue ore to Dalgaranga and save RMS from having to change their Mt Magnet plant at all, just take out the Cue ore from their 10 year mine plan and fill it with ore from the other deposits at Mt Magnet (just rearrange the LOM plan).

MZ at RMS did state honestly in regards to the upgrades, that it's a great problem to have though.

I wonder if anyone knows of recent examples of a similar upgrade to a gold plant? Though I wonder if the timing and permitting is just as much of an issue as any cost.

In the MoM discussion, they played a clip (from April 2024 I think) of Mark Zep stating they hope to have ore being trucking to Mt Magnet from Cue from around Jan 2025 onwards (so 7+ months away). As there are multiple pits to be mined at Cue, I assume that RMS can easily alter the mine plan (if Dalgaranga was not quite ready for production) to spread out the high grade or, RMS could even stockpile some ore at Cue for trucking to Dalgaranga later (hub and spoke). In essence, it shows how logical and beneficial having 2 plants and multiple ore sources could be.

The MoM team did also ponder about RMS buying up to 19.99%, but... nothing on that yet.

A pleasure @plough & @Peppie (nice one plough about the ball mill, and yes, Melville is still sitting there waiting to be developed).
    I prefer discussion on HC to watching TV biggrin.png

I cannot remember if I mentioned this, but today the Takeovers Panel declined to support RMS about it's claims that the WGX/Karora scheme was basically unfair, so... I think it's clear its all about Spartan now (if it wasn't already clear).

Also, I am wrong in thinking that every day that passes that RMS does not put forward a director to the board, is another day which is filled with discussions between SPR/RMS? What reason would RMS have for not putting someone forward? Any one have experience with this in other corporate actions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.035(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $1.411B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.30 $1.24 $5.422M 4.265M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29274 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.