RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

As much pain or sorrow or profit share tradings are; I’m very...

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    As much pain or sorrow or profit share tradings are; I’m very much in the red like most if not all unless you happened to purchase in the 000’3s,. In regards to being patient; there is no other alternative than to exercise patience as that is a fundamental aspect of success if it should come by. In regards to the odds, “RMX” can only go up sooner rather than later IMO. Getting upset about other people that we have delegated via our right of vote, is pointless as we can not change what is not in our control. I’m certain management are aware of the shareholders distrust in them. For myself to talk ill of them is not in my nature. I prefer to place continuous trust in them, as they have little option but to deliver as soon as when fit to do so. I’m certain this will happen. The fundamental aspect of them delivering far exceeds them not, especially when 18 months of investment is in the table.
    I don’t care what others think and especially when they don’t take responsibility for their choices. Next time learn and think. I’m open to all discussions but not moving away from my patience position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.