RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Ann: RMX to Acquire High-Grade Copper Opportunity, page-186

1. 10,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 898
    Ok.....I view buying shares in a similar line as buying a house....if you get it wrong, you relist it for sale....and, you might slap a bit of paint on to tart it up....
    In your case, you advertise , then smash the windows and leave a big turd on the front verandah.....
    I would have drawn @piast into this but he may have other circumstances and...I do respect his difficulties if true....I have no axe to grind with piast, according to his posts, he may have extenuating circumstances and I honestly respect the hassles he faces....and....as such....I honestly hope he can recover his funds, and even maybe, make a dollar
    So....if this company causes you so much grief, put your block up for sale on Mondays pre auction....if I can cover it I will....if not, I will let you know so that you can pull your sell......I will end your grief if it such an issue......don't hold a stock if it brings you such misery because I am willing to take the punt.....
    There ya go.....it's outs out there.....if I can't take your parcel, I will admit it it, but my views on this stock remains as, a punt on a recovery
    Up to you dude....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.