AUR 0.00% 0.8¢ auris minerals limited

Ann: RNI Intersects More Copper Sulphides At Forrest, page-8

1. 4,929 Posts.
    rabs, you better brace yourself as people don't like these rides. The SP has been very resilient based upon finance getting up. We are still some way off IMHO. One thing for sure is that the metrics used at the beginning of the year were way out of kilter to the market and the BOD should have moved then. Do you recall when the study was released and there were posts of cha ching, cha ching.......and then later in the day posters were, I cant believe this market not responding, its all bullshit, etc. Well just imagine what the financiers were saying just the same response as some of our posters to the market except to the numbers. Just my guess. The RNI Sp continued to decline.

Just imagine the reaction of the SP if our BOD had put 1100 POG, AUD 90c or similar in the initial FS.?
    You see no wonder there were 78 approaches! if there were 200 to approach then we still would have time to see another 122 and life would go on, with T instalment looming.

The numbers to my mind were seen as a reflection of the BOD willingness to be extremely optimitistic in their numbers and maybe just maybe some financiers don't really want to also manage the business. I would not be surprised if we see some changes or additions to the board on securing finance and that will be at the behest of financiers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.813M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $800 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 292000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.