RNT 5.00% 2.1¢ rent.com.au limited

Have to say this was better than expected of an announcement. If...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Have to say this was better than expected of an announcement. If Rent can secure a few more of these then we will have a solid revenue stream. I am not sure the hostility towards Greg he seems to have a growth approach. That being said they revenue raised for marketing and as yet no marketing.

My guess cap raise in the pipe line and Greg had hoped this would pump a little but mis read the market.

if they rise at 4 cent again and bring in another big player they now have a very clear path to profitability and once this scales it’s will draw the eyes.

as previously discussed I am a bit of a RNT hostage as I purchased during the pump however I am not convinced this will not take off.

one thing I will say the company feels genuine and unlike some of the other small caps that I honestly have NFI what they do at least this one has around 1.5 million email addresses from there Rent.com website and if they can leverage that to get origin sign ups with the extra rent pay (which has so far been dreadful) incentives I may get out of this with a win 2-3 years down the line.

I plan to ride this share to either it’s death or glory. Good luck all and let’s hope Greg steps up and markets RNT like it’s needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $435 20.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 64580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.