CKA 3.19% 9.1¢ cokal limited

My honest opinion is and always has been that we will get taken...

1. 12,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    My honest opinion is and always has been that we will get taken over by an Indonesian entity. It is my opinion that Aahana will be the aggressor. It is my opinion that CRCC the Chinese Government Company is trying to screw Cokal. It is my opinion that Eddie, Karan and Domenic will walk away from these shysters.
    It is my opinion that Aahana have control over a significant position of the company right now.
    It has always been said to me that Cokal will not accept a takeover less than 50 cents. The financial proposition for the company is quite a bit better now that product sale price has now doubled.
    Aahana has 2 out of 3 positions on the Board. It was a huge mistake to vote Pat Hanna off the board.
    If Aahana is the aggressor, they will not be able to vote on the takeover.
    However family, associates and puppet companies will still be a significant force in any vote.
    If they try to overtake then they will already have the support of significant proportion of the Top 20 locked in.
    We have a rule in the constitution that prevents a partial takeover. Thanks to Dom and Taylors.
    Just my opinion!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.