CKA 2.67% 7.3¢ cokal limited

Most knew there were delays due to heavy rains - likely the...

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Most knew there were delays due to heavy rains - likely the reason the price drifted to 15cents. and now "Materials supply has now resumed"
    and this should speed up our development also: "To offset this delay Cokal has deployed additional equipment to widen the road up to the Mohing River"

And they have also completed the hardest section, and I hear the rest is pretty straight forward and in decent condition. "After the Mohing River bridge has been constructed only one major bridge will be required in the last 26km of road to the mine. The most difficult section of the road reconstruction has been achieved."

I thought the last paragraph was great:

"Fully loaded trucks (80t and above) delivering bridge building materials have passed over finished
    sections of the road after rain and not left tyre indentations, even before surface gravel has been
    applied
    . This is a good sign and Cokal is confident the road can be completed to become an all
    weather road in future after gravel is applied as is appropriate for a mine operating 24 hours a day
    throughout every month of the year."

If we don't mine December due to the heavy rain delays it sounds like it may only impact us by a couple of weeks especially with the additional equipment coming through.

GLTAH
    Last edited by Myke: 11/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $78.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ $54.61K 741.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 72973 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.