LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Ann: Roadshow Films to deploy Linius VVE Anti-Piracy Technology, page-16

1. 2,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    Check latest investor presentation and updated near-term goals, we are expecting six revenue-generating deals in the next three to six months:

"Given the imminent completion of the NTGs, the Company has set out new, additional NTGs as tactical targets en route to achieving its ultimate vision. Over the next three to six months, Linius expects to achieve the following goals (including those existing NTGs remaining), which are intended to both drive revenue and the longterm goal of increasing the penetration of virtual video:

Ø Deliver an end-to-end piracy solution with a movie studio (POC announced – delivery Q2 2018)
    Ø Deliver POC (proof of concept) of Search in a global cloud environment (POC announced – Delivery Q2 2018)
    Ø Convert initial deal flow with IBM Ø Launch VVE as a SaaS platform Ø Sign an education-sector reseller
    Ø Close 2 revenue-generating deals in the education sector
    Ø Close 2 revenue-generating deals in the news or sports sectors

Ø Sign a second (beyond IBM) global “name” partner
    Ø Close 2 revenue-generating deals (other than the four sector-specific ones above)
    Ø Integrate IBM search capability"

Personally, I'd take six within six months versus one within three months so I am prepared to give them enough runway to deliver on these goals even if that lapses into Q3.
    Last edited by refresher: 20/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.