IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Ann: ROAM - e information-IOT.AX, page-60

1. 472 Posts.
    Ok so let me get this correct, they are about to do world wide distribution on a product in June or July which they do not yet have a product they can even show it working, not even once, regardless of the performance but they will be ready for mass production, how have they even been able to build all the tooling for it if they dont have an actual model that works perfect, has passed QA testing suitable for all markets etc etc etc.

Only time will tell, these guys could have the best marketing plan ever and be absolute geniuses which I hope is the case.I am just not confident that is the case.

You guys seriously live in a dream land if you think that they will hit any of these targets. Go find another product and stock that has operated like this and been able to deliver.

PS - I am not down ramping, I am not trying to get the stock at a cheaper price, I would happily pay 15c or 20c if the company is good and can deliver as it will go much higher than that. Getting in at 8.6c is is irrelevant if my opinion if it will go lower. I am not looking for a cheap entry point I am looking for a value entry point.

Hank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.