IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Lol Warnie, are you seriously blaming somone on HC for people's...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 59 Posts.
    Lol Warnie, are you seriously blaming somone on HC for people's losses??? Markets will do what they do? SP's will go down because of loss of confidence, panic, lack of positive announcements etc. I still can't believe people have panicked and sold and such low prices. IMO the management team aren't sitting there watching the stock price like everyone on HC. Someone said they [management] get paid no matter what. Actually no. Their escrow shares are released after 24 months from going public and the options released at the AGM don't kick in until SP 18c. So they don't make money until we make money. And you have to play the waiting game. The management will most likely be making sure the Roam-e is 100% to give the retailers a production run. The SP will soon bounce. They have a huge amount of reputation damage if they don't get it right. No soph or inst investors will touch them with a 10 foot pole if they don't get this right. I'm not trying to UR, only simply to say that if you're holding hold and be patient otherwise you'll regret it. Your losses are on paper so far - I've lost a tonne. But we'll make it back. The company has too many good things going for it to not be successful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.