IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

I am looking for a bit of clarification please, I am a just a...

1. 69 Posts.
    I am looking for a bit of clarification please, I am a just a retired old fart so brain doesn't work like it once did.
    Am I correct in assuming the price is being driven down by retail SH who have got nervous about the poor management performance re release of info to market ( sometimes when you have got nothing to say it's best to say nothing) My rather simple look at things is based on number shares trades since CR announced.

Since CR announced on 6/7 approx 137 mil shares have traded ( not sure if only ASX or incl chi-x)
    56 mil traded from 6/7 -12/7 when CR shares listed
    96 mil traded after CR shares listed of which only 56 mil shares have sold below 7c CR price
    This doesn't seem to me to be a large amount and certainly doesn't point to CR holders selling heavily if at all.
    To me this points to a bit of panic selling by nervous holders, must admit as I hold a quite large investment (still in profit) I have a few nerves and nagging doubts on a few issues I have stated before re bona fides of distributors.
    We all know (UR and DR) that everything depends on them having proof of working product and orders within the next few weeks so I am happy to wait until then.
    And I don't need the constant repetitive comments to remind me I KNOW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.