IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Ann: ROAM-e Update-IOT.AX, page-48

1. 9,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 849

So if it is a "drone" that is only used in indoor private spaces in USA it avoids USA regs on registration so you call it a selfie?

Is Roam-e only going to be promoted as a indoor private space selfie stick? Will always need 3m of space, space to wall behind as well and what height? Dos it have a upwards facing ultrasonic sensor or camera to stop it hitting a roof? Does gps work inside, how does it hold station - does it have gps and return to home base? Follow me inside when you need clearances and seemingly only obstical avoidance from forward facing camera? Is follow me only in hover mode - ie it pans and tilts from stationary hover?

Really need to see final specs to see just what it will do. A pro version to be shown in January at CES- what will it include- just extra flight time, extra features , has a better camerea - ie better than 5MP that can be clipped on , call it pro as it can be used outdoors? Just what other features - will it do full follow me and track ?

90 day short upgrade to pro - will that stop early adopters buying 1st version

Really need to see how it performs with the specs they put it out with to see if they really have been innovative in design and features and have been able to integrate them to produce something useful that puts it above the competition in the price range. A lot of private reviewers are know to give harsh realistic reviews of major distributors drones so as soon as they get their hands on it some honest reviews will happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.