MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Ann: Roberts Hill Drilling Update, page-77

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Well of course completely speculative and comes with risks, however for the following reasons, I think 2c in the next few weeks, potentially 4-5c ++ by xmas once all of the following takes place. My opinion and best guess only. I'm bullish and have exited other stocks to back CAD big time.

Positives:

• Experienced CEO who is a battle proven GEO that has scaled 2 big companies
    • Management are delivering on promises and time lines within reason
    • Broad variety of regular updates in pod casts, video, updated websites, assets and media releases
    • Drill campaign underway with 6 promising locations identified for further exploration due to preliminary visible results and all this side of xmas
    • Visible outcrops which people on the ground say are obvious in multiple zones
    • MT B which most feel is the big prize based on the promising GEO results soon to be approved this side of xmas and drilling campaign planned for early 2022
    • Directly next door to DEG which is $1.16

Risks:

• Highly speculative stock, I've been in since .009 however don't feel its as spikey as others I have seen hence I'm more confident.

Mate, if I was going to have a punt and a crack, it's a pretty solid one in my view. Not without its risks hence DYOR.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $11 5.398K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
85 370457682 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 21243969 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.