MTL 0.00% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

Now now....lets not bring mothers into this debacle of a...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Now now....lets not bring mothers into this debacle of a conversation as that will only add a level of uncouthness that worries the soul. That sort of talk is for the uneducated, and we must not revert back to this animalistic and hyena like behaviour at such a festive time. Plus I love my mum and shall buy her a small condo off CAD profits shortly....most likely in Rome. But I digress...

The facts are thus.

Fact 1 - People are weird cats, prone to being attracted to the negative rather than the positive and thats why flogs that have 50 cents invested in BHP and Woolies shares like to come into spec shares and talk outrageously.

Fact 2 - This was at 2c a month ago and nothing has changed apart from people needing money for Christmas, or being a little weak of conviction and falling out of love due to an extended drill result timeframe.

Fact 3 - Flights to Rome from Perth are $1600 in June and thats not a bad buy with all of the cash we will have. I may buy 7 shiny tickets and take my dog and his best friend, a Cavoodle called Benjamin!

Fact 4 - If you fight with a nuff on a chat site you are indeed are a nuff so try to refrain, even though it is tough and I've done it before.

Fact 5 - Mosig plus Bosio x DEG = positivity!

Have a great Christmas everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 37182467 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61578762 62
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.