SWP 0.00% 23.0¢ swoop holdings limited

Ann: Robo 3D Investor Webinar, page-67

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all. I tuned in to the webinar but at the same time I was doing other things (really couldn't avoid it) so I have no notes to share and can just tell few things that I remember. Please dont take my word for it, this is from memory and my memory can be crap.

First of all, I think there was only 3 people that tuned in, which if true, its quite disappointing. They went thru what must of been broker presentation and didnt really share much additional info but spoke about the 3D industry, how well R2 is placed with competition and shared numbers on how many schools/educational institutes could be interested in the product.

One question that I heard them answer was about capital raising and they said No, there is no need. I am sorry I have no more info to share as I was listing to the presentation and doing my work. Unfortunately I didnt get the last 10min at all, which for some reason I felt were important as they answered more questions from shareholders.

Overall I think this is a really great company and that once sales start of the new products, it should do well. Just looking at what they have done so far and I get a feeling that they do things well at Robo, there should be some good sales of the units. It is disappointing about the share price and like many I am in red but I do think that towards the end of the year share price will be in much better position.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $15.84K 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39435 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 62987 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.