AL3 6.06% 15.5¢ aml3d limited

I'm sorry, I had to come online and post a response to this....

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm sorry, I had to come online and post a response to this.

Anyone who thinks Trump is 'not a war monger', as taimoor164 has said here, has been drinking the koolaid of partisanism, or adopted the 'red vs blue' mindset--one side must be better than the other, etc.,. The fact is, Trump is just as hawkish as Biden. There's numerous instances of this as follows:

"President Trump has proposed an unnecessarily large increase in the defense budget...This means that since Trump took office, the defense budget will have grown by $133 billion, or 23 percent" - Reported by CenterforAmericanProgress reported on FEB 28, 2018

Trump claimed that “We’re keeping the oil, we have the oil, the oil is secure, we left troops behind only for the oil,” regarding leaving U.S. troops stationed in Syria, as reported by Politico on 11/13/2019; and that the U.S. mission in Syria is to 'protect the oil fields'. Again, reported here: Politico

The Independent has reported "Trump suggested during a fundraising event that he would have bombed Moscow in response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and attacked Beijing if China invaded Taiwan on his watch", this was reported on 29 May 2024

ForeignPolicy pointed out, on AUGUST 9, 2017, that Trump has been "Dropping Bombs at Unprecedented Levels...The candidate who once warned America about Hillary Clinton's hawkishness is turning into a war machine.", and that "Six months into Trump’s presidency, we now have enough data to assess his own approach. The results are clear: Judging from Trump’s embrace of the use of air power — the signature tactic of U.S. military intervention — he is the most hawkish president in modern history. Under Trump, the United States has dropped about 20,650 bombs through July 31, or 80 percent the number dropped under Obama for the entirety of 2016. At this rate, Trump will exceed Obama’s last-year total by Labor Day.

Associated Press News reported on December 24, 2017 that "US agrees to send lethal weapons to Ukraine, angering Russia", and that "The Trump administration has approved a plan to provide lethal weapons to Ukraine, a long-awaited move that deepens America’s involvement in the military conflict and may further strain relations with Russia. Moscow responded angrily on Saturday." APnews

GeopoliticalEconomyReport covered "Former US President Donald Trump gave a speech in which he boasted that he wanted to “take over” Venezuela and exploit its large oil reserves. “When I left, Venezuela was ready to collapse. We would have taken it over; we would have gotten to all that oil; it would have been right next door”, Trump said"

Politico reported, on 02/04/2024, that Israel’s national security minister, Itamar Ben-Gvir, stated in an interview with The Wall Street Journal, that "Trump in power would allow more freedom to fight Hamas", Ben-Gvir also said that “Instead of giving us his full backing, Biden is busy with giving humanitarian aid and fuel (to Gaza), which goes to Hamas...If Trump was in power, the U.S. conduct would be completely different.”

And, just to stop for now, TheNation recently had an article stating: "Conservatives Are Gearing Up for a Major Military Expansion Under Trump 2.0...if Project 2025 gets its way, a second Trump term will funnel more money to the Pentagon, dwarfing even the Biden administration’s spending."

This isn't a pro or against Trump post; it's actually just to point out that Trump isn't antimilitary in any sense of the word. I'm here to make money; I love AML3D and their direction--and I think, based on the easily verifiable evidence on hand, that under either U.S. president, AML3D will have enormous opportunities.

I think you're taimoor164; and I think the evidence - and there's a lot more if you read into it - shows that Trump is certainly not 'antiwar'. From what we know, he's a warmonger. AML3D stands to expand into so many different sectors/niches, that I believe any U.S. president will be fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $58.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.8¢ 15.0¢ $1.863M 11.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 384958 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 50945 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.