AL3 0.00% 15.5¢ aml3d limited

"Agree he [Trump] is not a war monger as all were led to and...

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    "Agree he [Trump] is not a war monger as all were led to and lied to believe in 2016"

You can't be serious, WheresJackBenny. Do you even know how to find and discern information?

If you look at my response to taimoor164 - in my previous post - you'd see that every single reference I sourced, used direct quotes of Trump; as well as direct references to what he's actually doing/or has previously done. All this information is quite easy to find. Drinking the Koolaid of 'Trump is not a warmonger', does not in anyway repudiate the fact that he's incredible hawkish, and stacks his administration with other warmongers.

It's so easy to find information that contradicts the claim Trump's not a warmonger. Here's a few more:

"Donald Trump's first budget: big hike for defense spending as most agencies cut. White House officials say Trump will uphold campaign promise to build up military, at the expense of foreign aid and environmental [sic] programmes...Trump said at the White House (on 28th of Feb 2017): 'It will include an historic increase in defense spending to rebuild the depleted military of the United States of America at a time we most need it.'" - Guardian

"Donald Trump budget to increase defence spending by $70 billion, White House says" Reported our ABC in Feb 2017, and that, "US President Donald Trump has said he is seeking a 'historic increase' in military spending of more than 9 per cent to be funded by cuts elsewhere in government."

According to the TrumpWhiteHouse official release, dated 20 DEC 2019, "President Donald J. Trump Is Fulfilling His Promise to Rebuild Our Nation’s Military and Support Our Troops. America’s Armed Forces are more powerful than ever and growing even stronger. REBUILDING OUR MILITARY: President Donald J. Trump is delivering on his pledge to rebuild our Nation’s military. Today, President Trump is signing the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for fiscal year (FY) 2020, authorizing a historic $738 billion in defense spending.

There is so much more one could refence regarding his war mongering during his first presidency; to claim it's all just a 'lie' is not only laughable, considering the verifiable evidence we have on hand, but more than that, it's a denial of reality--facts don't care about your feeling, so let's not sip the Koolaid, and tell ourselves Trump is some lover of peace, when we have direct quotes of him, say at recent fundraisers, saying he would 'bomb Russia or China' (I referenced this in my previous post.

Again, I'm not for nor against Trump; I'm here to make money; but I also think we should be rational, look at the evidence on hand--not delude ourselves with fantasy or make-believe, while drinking the Koolaid of 'Trump isn't a warmonger'.

Which ever president the U.S. has, either way I think AML3D will do handsomely well. There's just so many ways their tech could be utilized. Whether Trump or Biden wins in the U.S. election, one thing will be sure: there will be an increase in military spending there, so just sticking with the defense sector, AML3D stands to win big.

This is not even mentioning fully how AML3D could capitalize of Trumps plans to increase fossil fuel extraction--another potential big win for AML3D.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $573.7K 3.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 1024349 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 18247 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.