AL3 0.00% 15.5¢ aml3d limited

Ann: Robotic System Upgrade to ARCEMY for Au Defence Supplier, page-23

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    What you've just said, in absolutely no way whatsoever, repudiates that I've demonstrated; nor does it in anyway show I have a liberal bias. This is beyond laughable at this point, WheresJackBenny.

All I've done, in my last two posts regarding the misleading claim by you and others, that Trump is not a warmonger, is to quote, either directly from him, or indirectly from his administration, multiple instances wherein he's increased the military budget, bragged about taking various countries resources, openly stating during a fundraising event that he would 'bomb Russia and China'.

Quoting and referencing, verbatim, what Trump and his administration did, has done, and wants to do in the future assuming he wins, is in no way evident of liberal bias. I clearly showed that the claim he's not a warmonger, to be patently absurd--as evident from the verifiable evidence I provided in the aforesaid posts.

You seem to be projecting by claiming I have some 'bias', when in reality, all I've done is show - quite easily I should add - that the claim Trump isn't a warmonger is, frankly, preposterous. It actually is evident you have the bias here, since all you've done, in light of my referencing and coherent, evidence-based propositions, is to throw your hands in the air, and start rambling about 'greatest president', or 'voting machines'. Notice I never made any claims about either of those points; those are red herrings--you have provided essentially nothing to substantiate your claims that Trump is not a warmonger.
    I don't support nor stand against Trump; you really need to work on separating your feelings of fealty towards one 'side' or the 'dear leader', with an actual sober assessment of the facts on hand, and the evidentiary support thereof.

Facts don't care about your feelings. Take a breath, and actually look through each of the points - and citations - I provided in my other posts.

And I'll say it again: whichever president the U.S. has, I think AML3D will do very well regardless. Every president has always tried to outdo his predecessor, and AML3D stands to capitalize on this bigtime, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $573.7K 3.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 1024349 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 18247 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.