TLG 0.00% 41.0¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Robust DFS Paves Way For Talga Battery Anode Project, page-230

1. 846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    I suspect that the delay may also be because MT doesn't want to disappoint expectations. After ten years, he knows how Swedish bureaucracy and politics work. He told us corrctly the average time of the SGU for Nunasvaara.
    I can imagine that he is cautious before predicting something wrong. Better good news than disappointing investors from DFS onwards. I stand by my guess that once the test plant and trial mining are working and the clerks and people like politicians see this as taking care of their Northvolt baby themselves, a lot of things will get easier. It's like getting your foot in the door. We have the first one in with the trial mining. Now it is a matter of pushing the body through with the 19kt/a. Once we are in space, we have already gone through large parts of the process for the expansion. I remind you that the trial mining is an important step that the SGU requires and that we are forced to do in order to open the mine completely. We cannot skip this step.
    I feel like we have the hardest part behind us. Now we need some more patience. When we have the approval and permit for Nunasvaara South next year, the process for Nunasvaara North plus Niska N/S (Niska) will definitely be much easier and faster. But MT cannot forecast like this.
    I need time for the SGU manual, which unfortunately I don't have at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 42.0¢ 38.0¢ $53.3K 130K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 5108 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.