TLG 1.83% 55.5¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Robust DFS Paves Way For Talga Battery Anode Project, page-309

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    Agreed the list was just some of the big ones and deals that have been signed in the last month or so.

My view is that the DFS always had to be 19ktpa because it has to flow from the PFS and couldn't change.

However, the EV customer demand has changed and has now been confirmed - deals have been signed, EVs are flying off the shelf, EU regulations are coming into effect, and they need consistent high volume locally sourced anode.

The DFS is the basis for the valuation of the JV and respective share of the US$486 million CAPEX. They had to add these costs to allow for the expansion, as they are clearly aware of the demand from their Tier 1 EV customers (and who these customers are). LKAB and Mitsui have been in discussion with these customers as part of their due diligence for the JV negotiations so they are aware of the requirements as well. I don't think the DFS was tailored for one customer, it's multiple customers.

I expect Talga will begin drilling this quarter and then move to release updated plans with a clearer picture of the full scale to meet the 2024 demand. The Niska scoping study was limited by the resource (98% indicated) and they think it's only about 15% of the total resource! Once they complete drilling they can increase this beyond the initial 100ktpa figure and MT has said they will release a unified DFS including Niska.

One step at a time as it's forever evolving and changing so obviously getting the JV and funding deal now to get this off the ground was they key focus. Next step is to define how they will scale to it's true potential.

Yes it's speculation but it is what I believe from my research and discussions with other investors. There is a strong basis for these views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
0.010(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $210.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 56.5¢ 53.8¢ $187.9K 340.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 83393 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 34125 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.