TLG 13.8% 49.5¢ talga group ltd

To be fair regarding share price,The timeline changed from talga...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    To be fair regarding share price,

The timeline changed from talga making money in 2.5 years to talga making money in 3.5 years. That is a significant setback which makes some people say "Ahhh I will tune in a year from now, see what is happening". And what reassurance do we have that there wont be further delays? There probably will be. That means instead of being 3.5 years we might be as much as 4, 4.5 years out from the company actually generating strong revenue.

Amazon didnt turn a profit for what, 15+ years, but at least they had revenue. We do not even have that.

I believe in Talga and I think graphite+graphene are the future of industry on many levels. Maybe my opinions are 5 years too early, maybe 15 years too early, but I am willing to stake (some) of my money in it. I believe the long term plan will work out, but I dont blame people for getting impatient and looking elsewhere for a year. Who can say how it will work out. I still counsel patience and I agree that good things are happening, but we have to be realistic about the timelines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.060(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $188.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 49.5¢ 42.0¢ $522.2K 1.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 13330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.