TLG 1.83% 55.5¢ talga group ltd

Nolan, maybe only 10 people are posting - but it's a bout how...

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 873
    Nolan, maybe only 10 people are posting - but it's a bout how many people are reading.

And if 10 people are posting and 1 of them is a paid downramper - that means 10% of posters are paid downrampers. They also don't rely on any one single post to affect sentiment, they'll usually post excessively. Often they'll pick one war-cry to bang one about (could be something like "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PERMITS!!" - just as a random example). These posts don't have to change someones mind completely, it's all about just shifting sentiment a little. At any price point, there are people whose sentiment is just a couple of cents away from either buying or selling. That is how people aim to shift the share price by posting on here.

As to how the company handles it:
    Talga's job is to sell Anode.
    Talga's job is NOT to sell shares in Talga.

I have shares already. I for one would be quite ok if they company stopped selling them all together and just focused 100% on growing the company to the point where they can just start paying me big fat juicy dividends. THAT is the company's job. (and what MT himself says is what he is looking forward to)

This is a multi-decade proposition so why base your assessment on what has happened with the share price over a period of a few months? we are up over 100% from where we were 1 year ago so the share price is doing pretty ok. You've been saying since March it's heading back to 60c... just an arbitrary number?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3342/3342387-fd91cb227d24958faf5eba36efa80255.jpg

BTW - anyone who says:
    "Share price falling like a stone - gonna halve in value"
    followed buy "oh but I'm a holder and I'm holding"
    ....is an obvious downramper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.