OZM 7.55% 4.9¢ ozaurum resources limited

Ann: Robust Initial Mulgabbie North Mineral Resource Estimate, page-16

1. 2,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    IMO the soon to be released Scoping Study and plan forward will re-rate the stock.
    OZM is oustanding value with a market cap of only $5 million, now that it has defined a resource of 260,000ozs.
    I can see OZM starting off as a modest gold producer and building up production as the resource is grown. We now have a good resource to start the mine.
    The Heap Leach mine can provide the cash flow for future drilling, to grow the resource into multi-million ounces and our chances of that happening are pretty good being located in very a very prospective world class area.
    To get the initial funding of the Heap Leach Operation it would probably be a good idea to toll treat part of the higher grade resource at the nearby Northern Star Carosue Dam mining mill, which is located only 3.5 kms from our discovery, rather than going to shareholders for funding.
    I can see OZM being a dividend payer in a few years time and keeping the number of shares on issue to a minimum essential, to enable decent dividends being paid.
    Compared to other gold asx companies, if we define a resource of 1 million ounces, a $100 million cap market would be a fair valuation, we are now a quarter of the way there.
    If we do get at the million ounce resource it wouldn't surprise me that Northern Star would be looking at OZM as a potential takeover target to feed its Carosue Dam mining operation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.004(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $7.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $1.862K 38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 778 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 9672 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.