LRS 4.88% 21.5¢ latin resources limited

Checked the weather early this morning and it was meant to be a...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Checked the weather early this morning and it was meant to be a nice and sunny day in Brissy although the clouds gathered out of nowhere and it rained all day.
    It was devastating to watch indeed.

Where to from here?

As a genuine long term investor, I believe we all should ask ourselves a few questions (below) to evaluate today's situation and long-term stand. While answering these questions, I don't want to be biased for being a SH as this can cost me too much in longrun. Here are a few simple questions and possible answers.

1) What is most likely reason for the not so good response from the MARKET today?
    -In order to evaluate my stand, while being unbiased, I can say Ive compared atleast other 4 PEAs from number to number and apart from strip ratio(which I'm sure will improve), there's nothing else on today's doc that didn't please me.
    -While there were about 77M shares traded today, even if 50% of these were shorts, it's not too much(I know it's a few day's TO) for current SOI hence I am eradicating Shorters as a major reason for today's sell off.
    -To answer the que, I can think of Capex of US $253M spooking some investors thinking big chunk of this will need to come thru equity, resulting in dilution.
    -some investors were spooked by the technicalities of pea and hitting sell button while in dilemma.
    -any other possible reasons?

2) Assuming the main reason for today's response was anxiety around Capex, say in a few months time, if CG endeavours to secure a reasonable Offtake agreement, what are the prospects of that?
    -I remember earlier this year, what could have been a painful share price drop thru CR, was turned into a hefty price gain thru CR by signing up a few local investors, which in my view was a smart move by CG.
    I am very much convinced (while being unbiased) that the team at LRS will be able to make atleast one decent deal out of 25 prospects they have on hand to fund the Capex.

3) How would the market take it?
    - I feel if above is the major reason for market reaction today, the market still takes the project as a cash cow once we have the Capex solved.
    -Once the macro negativities clear, Li pricing finds stability, and a decent offtake is secured in coming months, the market would only take it as a strong and robust project.

4) I would hold untill production however what are the prospects of LRS still going into production by 2026?
    -while being unbiased, I can think the main reason Vulcan's project was close to a failure is their Capex bill is more than US $1.6B. Funding is issue.
    The main reason LKE hasn't grown into a butterfly is similar big Capex issues for the NPV return. Majority of the times the projects become uneconomic, it's around higher Capex and unhonest managements.
    Our Capex is only 10% of our NPV (NPV will again surely grow from here in DFS) and I don't see this reason being played here.
    At this stage do I see any other major issue existing or even arising from PEA figures that can be a roadblock for us to get into production? I genuinely don't.

TO COME TO CONCLUSION, AFTER DOING AN UNBIASED RE-EVALUATION, I STRONGLY THINK I SHOULDN'T AND WILL NOT SELL ALL OR EVEN 1 OF MY MORE THAN 2M SHARES JUST BECAUSE SOME POOR INVESTORS WERE SPOOKED OR DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE TECHNICALITIES OF TODAY'S ANNOUNCEMENT.

Please all LT SH add and contribute to the above for further brainstorming. Do you think there could be any other reason?

AIMO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.