CVN 0.00% 20.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Ann: Roc-1 well update, page-41

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    AoverT,

I find that highly misleading. I am not aware of any pipelines or platforms anywhere remotely useful to Roc.

Is not the production, and are not the production facilities all, several hundred km away?

Infrastructure wise these are isolated facilities, and even with better poo getting to a critical resource size for green fields development appears to be a key challenge.

As for the gas market, surely the shortage in the WA market was due to the price, the price being linked to the oil linked LNG price. A low poo will lead to much lower dom gas pricing.

Encouraging, but only so technically or in context of the abysmal current macro oil market. In absolute terms, for those looking for an instant bonanza this will be a dissapointing result. Some of those folk are deserting, and the sp is reflecting that with the result hardly giving new buyers a reason to rush in to buy.

Nothing like a duster, but now only for the patient, for those happy to follow multi well basin exploration, and to wait for a better oil market. Traders will yawn.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $357.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $110.8K 554.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1106170 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 221765 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.