ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    No. They're at the top of Hove. It appears there was nothing of interest in the Barrett which was kind of expected given we would have heard about it a couple of days ago if that were the case.

I wouldn't call it *highly* informative. They called the Huxley and Barrett "similar in nature" to ROC 1 but that can mean anything. It can mean the porosity is similar in nature but not hydrocarbon shows of which there were some at ROC 1 in the Huxley but not mentioned here. It's also not like they really have to wait until the end of full coring before they say anything. I don't begrudge that though. Obviously the public are going to get a more definitive and responsible result from a wiper trip than any hints during coring.

@ Magpie All of the main target sands are in the Caley. They intersected the bottom sands in ROC 1, they were just water wet. ROC 2 is 90m updip so the sands should be above the water contact not below it further down and to the side like ROC 1.

So basically.. No unexpected upside or interesting things so far, "just" the main objective which isn't a bad thing. If we're lucky boys and girls we might get an update before coring starts if there are HCs that have migrated into the bottom of the Hove at the coring point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.