ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    Brexit might encourage the separatists in other EU countries, but I suspect the dysfunction, the ** and uncertainty unfolding in the former UK will lead the masses from embracing them. If not the realisation that the marginalised and the downtrodden who supported the Brexit will be getting more not less of what they were protesting against as a result will sober them. When the neo liberals in Westminster swamp the labour market with cheap Indians instead of Poles, cut the NHS and make labour laws without AS MUCH restraint from Brussells. And the little Englanders still have to comply with EU standards because they ship half their goods there.

Sadly it still won't be enough to teach the young to actually vote. With the vote so divided geographically, demographically and classwise it's hardly the joyous unity you expect of a Declaration of Independence. The generational aspect is very worrying being so backward looking, not forward looking. Independence declared by the old and not embraced by the young - that can't be good imho. Best seen as a vote against the 21st century, by those who have genuinely been hard done by by the global elites. Those global elites aren't Brexiting, they're probably more entrenched in Westminster than Strasbourg.

Well at least we get our Roc, but England and Wales may well be out of the EU before we get our result. Not likely but possible. Can't really tell your wife you are going to divorce her, but in two years and keep sleeping with her meanwhile can you? If this is going to take two years I might just dip out of the market for most of that time, one GFC was enough for me. They need at least a roadmap and general terms within six months imho.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.