CVN 0.00% 15.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Ann: Roc-2 Well Update-CVN.AX, page-188

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Well I've never said, nor do I think that brexit won't come without some fallout and short term pain but as I said, don't underestimate the resourcefulness of the poms. As for the Scots, in some respects England and Wales would be better off without them. At least then the extra 1000 quid per capita they get in funding from Westminster over and above the rest of the UK, which was rightly introduced as a short term measure back in the 50's when unemployment was a huge problem i n Scotland, but somehow has remained even through the halcyon years of the 80's to the present day, could then be re-distributed to the needy areas in the north east and west of England and those areas of Wales that could do with extra funding. I don't have a problem or issue with Scotland seeking independence, after all that's just what Britain has done with Brexit. Taken back their sovereignty by democratic vote. Its a wake up call for the European empire builders but they don't seem to have heard it judging from their statements post Brexit result.

As for the petition that is apparently circulating to call for a second Brexit vote, well ,thats just plain stupid and shows a complete lack of democratic values. Can you imagine having a general election and then demanding another election just because the party you voted for lost. Its riseable. Like it or not, its done, get on with it and stop whining is my advise to the disgruntled remain camp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $17.77K 116.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1011897 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 2552371 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.