RKT 14.3% 1.6¢ rocketdna ltd.

Personally, i think crying if ur stock goes down and feels...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Personally, i think crying if ur stock goes down and feels amazing when the stocks go up is a dumb way to go about it there is mispricing in the markets both sides could be right now. If you ever worked in a company before or do any projects in tech you will know these things take time. Adopting new tech takes time testing new tech takes time getting regulatory approved takes time. Investing in these small caps is more of a VC fund kind of investment they either do a 100x or go to 0 if you don't prefer these kinds of volatility these kinds of companies is not for you. I have to say this a VERY new field the hardest thing about these kinds of companies is that there are no references its not like a pharma testing FDA approval drugs etc where there's history.

Pro
    -Growing need for a productivity crisis in Mining these kinds of companies is def in need.
    -A person that dies in ur mines is a 1.4million dollar mistake (mining companies will need to comply and be safe)
    - We are complaining about the lack of news but I think they are pumping out news and things they are doing at a pretty fast rate for a tech company. They are working.
    - First mover advantage 10 years plus history in this field.
    - Plenty of cash, regulatory approval (everyone knows this) close to breakeven.
    Companies like red75 who have 40 plus years in mining uses them must have comp edge in my opinion.

Con
    - They don't own the drones, right DJI can sell their shit to anyone and make this.
    - Hard to value the company no reference
    - No recognition from the public micro-cap company.
    - A risk of fluctuation in metal prices that may impact the mining field.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $10.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $17.38K 1.189M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 536313 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 3327954 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.