LEG 0.00% 1.1¢ legend mining limited

I cannot believe the drop in share price, and stupidly i bought...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I cannot believe the drop in share price, and stupidly i bought more. Maybe very stupidly.

Legend have decided to drop the diamond drilling to conduct a seismic survey at Octagonal. This is not a cheap exercise. And at first i was excited by the prospect that they are diverting their efforts away from diamond drilling at Octagonal and conducting a 3D seismic survey. Surely they have been so impressed by the accuracy of the seismic testing when compared to drill results at Mawson. It would be the only reasoning for the decision to repeat the seismic testing at Octagonal. On 29/7/22 an announcement is released “Mawson Exploration Activity update” and stated “These drill holes are further evidence of the value of 3D seismic data as well as validation of the size and prospectivity of the Mawson intrusion.” That sounds great, and i read it as great, but what does validation of prospectivity mean? It is encouraging that they have confidence in the size of Mawson. So they know the size of something that is prospective! It reminds me of a Donald Rumsfeld. I feel like we are back at the beginning because we don’t know what we have a lot of because no one is proving it up.
    And now we will move to Octagonal and we will know the size of something that could well be nothing. But if it was nothing, then how can they know the size?

On 17/8/22 (3 weeks after previous) an announcement is released “Seismic Programmes Progress” and the commentary is a little different. “…the results thus far of the 5 Diamond Holes drilled at Mawson….have confirmed the effectiveness of seismic as an exploration tool.” So, now Legend have validated the tool. I am pretty sure the Seismic testing company validated the tool before they started their business. But that’s ok, we will validate again for your records. WTF!

Maybe Legend could offer free validation of the effectiveness of drill rigs. It might get a couple more onto the land and then maybe we can know what we have some of.

And now the curious point made by previous posters about how little drilling activity has occurred, and in my opinion for too long. And the tight connections with management and other exploration and mining companies. Can these companies collude to direct drilling resources from one site to another? I am not suggesting this is occurring, merely asking a theoretical question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.282K 218.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1900265 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2039791 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.