LEG 0.00% 1.1¢ legend mining limited

Yeah, SP in the toilet, yuk. Explorer price. Mate, there are so...

1. 1,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 702
    Yeah, SP in the toilet, yuk. Explorer price.

Mate, there are so many people drilling lots of Australian soil looking for minerals. Big country. Few make it, nature of the beast. Nickel notoriously hard to find as is obvious.

IGO is drilling like buggery all the way around us (in and outside our tenements) and have come up with diddly so far except for more drilling around Silver Knight to extend the strike. They do however have lots of targets identified for exploration including in our tenement. A few other small explorers in the area but no news as far as I know. One of them close th SK from memory.

Like I said, IGO doing seismic as well as lots of other things. Seismic at least gives you targets as opposed to a needle in a haystack. Hopefully, the geos will get the seismic better at Octaganol.

If these guys get the seismic to work, they can look at lots of targets across all the regional sites as opposed to piecemeal. I just think it's a smart way not just a hobby tool. Time will tell.

Management is overly conservative, give you that. Should give us an estimate of a reserve at Mawson.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $72.72K 6.911M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4400426 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 539664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.