CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

re: Ann: Rockland Copper Project - Financing ... Hi Process ,I...

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Rockland Copper Project - Financing ... Hi Process ,I have been around for a long time ,and the performance of Cudeco in raising cash ,and protecting the long term holders interests ,is unprecedented in my knowledge.
    Most explorers that find a quality deposit have it stolen from them by going though the conventional channels to raise finance.The fundies and brokers manipulate the share prices down and then issue large amounts of shares at an even further large discount.This massively dilutes the rightful owners interest in the company .I applaud Wayne for his strategic thinking and execution of this faultless plan that has taken many years to bring to fruition.The controversial Asian office and the fostering of relationships with top flight partners was the key to success in my opinion.The M&G saga shows that there an be pitfalls no matter how careful you are.

I think if the current chinese partners had designs on taking Cudeco they would have insisted on some sizable share issue.I feel that Wayne has gained the rare confidence and respect of his very powerful partners by his down to earth and honest nature ,and will likely see even closer cooperation to benefit all holders.
    I hope other small Aussie companies take note of the road Wayne took .Its not an easy road ,but Cudeco would probably have a billion shares on issue if he took the easy road.There is a better way.Wayne just proved it ,against all odds I might add .I think he may have even have gained the respect of a few hardend critics on this occasion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.